Fubuki Niseko 2.0
Say hello to your new best friends
We know you have tried on at least one pair of winter boots before. Try to forget about those for a second. Niseko is something different. When we say “light”, we mean light as in “people get a minor shock the first time they pick them up”. When we say “resistant”, we mean resistant as in “people with cold feet literally send us thank you-notes”. When we say “comfortable”, we mean comfortable as in “people want to wear them even when they’re not supposed to wear them”. Again, Niseko is something different. It is the boot you’ve always looked for, yet, never been able to find – until now.
- Sizes: UNISEX
- Cold Resistant (-30°C)
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Windproof
- Cleated Rubber Sole
- Reinforced Ankle
- Cushioned Midsole
- Shock-Absorbing Heel
- Outsole/Shell: 100% EVA
- Upper/Collar: 100% Polyester
- Toe Cap: 100% ABS Composite
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- The boots shall not be worn without socks
- The boots shall not be placed near a radiator, nor inside a drying cabinet
All brands/shoe models are different when it comes to sizes. Please read this guide carefully before buying a pair of FUBUKI Niseko
- The inner length of the boot is the exact measurement between the inner back and the inner front of the boot.
- As a man, you might have to step up 1 size compared to your normal size.
- As a woman, you might have to step up 1-2 sizes compared to your normal size.
- Follow the size guide and we hope you’ll get it right. If you don’t know what size to pick, please follow the steps below:
1. Place a blank piece of paper on a flat surface, preferably pressed against a wall.
2. Stand on the paper with your heel touching the wall and place a mark at the tip of your longest toe.
3. Measure the distance between the edge of the paper and the mark you placed.
4. Look at the columns to the left in the size chart and pick the size that corresponds to the length of your feet.
**In case you fall in between two sizes, always pick the larger one.