We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard any information that is in our possession. We do not sell, rent or trade personal information to third parties. We will use your information in the following ways:
- Fulfilling, delivering and communication information regarding your order.
- Processing credit cards and payments
- Registering and servicing your account
- Alerting you to product, service and promotional information
- Helping us to improve our product, services, websites and marketing campaigns
- Providing our customers with the best customer service possible
WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With third party businesses and service providers that assist with our business operations, such as shipping vendors, billing vendors and payment card processors. We require that such providers keep your personal information safe, secure and private.
- To comply with applicable law or reasonable requests based upon governmental regulation, court order, subpoena or similar related action
- As we deem necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our store(s), our customers, our associates and others, and to prevent harm or loss in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual unlawful activity
- We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include order fulfillment, e-mail deployment, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Site and data analysis, marketing assistance, credit card payments, and customer service. These entities only access the personally identifiable information to perform their functions, but may not use the information for other purposes.
- We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. We also use third-party service providers who utilize remarketing technology for advertising purposes. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of pixel tags or cookies, which are industry standard technologies used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- The Site may make forums and message boards available to its users. While you are required to register with the site for access to these areas, you are not required to provide any personal information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Stride & Glide Sports cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a forum, or message board. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
- We may refuse requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts, risk the privacy of others or are extremely impractical.
After closing your account(s), or updating or revising any information within your account(s) or any information technologies associated with your device(s), we may not delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove information from our back-up system(s)
Closing or updating information relating to ones online account does not guarantee the closing or updating of a separate and different email newsletter or in-store account. In our efforts to provide accurate and complete information, we do utilize third party entities to assist us with updating and maintaining current contact information
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Regardless of whether you are shopping or utilizing our services online, via a mobile device or in the stores, we make securing your information a priority, take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your information and appropriately limit third party access to such information. We use a variety of security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our Websites utilize encryption technology, including Secure Sockets Layer, to protect your information that we transport across the internet. Your personal online account(s) with us are protected via password protection and accessed online via such password. We comply with industry standards relating to safeguards for handling and securing customer payment information provided during payment card transactions.
Stride & Glide Sports
Prince George, BC