Brooks Women's Cascadia 16
However you choose to off-road, you’ll find what you need here. Because as much as we love a little urban exploration, leaving the pavement has its perks: fresh challenges, a change of scenery — and a reason to explore a whole new style of running.
This season’s rock star is the Cascadia 16, revamped to be more protective and adaptive than before. New release grooves at the forefoot and heel, plus vertical grooves in the Ballistic Rock Shield allow for flex at localized points. These help the shoe absorb and deflect impact while adapting quickly to changing terrain. To make the ride even more comfortable, we updated the midsole with our soft, lightweight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning and more foam overall. Think of the Cascadia as your adaptable adventure buddy — helping you feel at home on any trail.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.