Asics Men's Gel-Nimbus 25
The GEL-NIMBUS® 25 shoe's soft cushioning properties help you feel like you're landing on clouds. This neutral trainer is revamped with new materials that create a softer and smoother running experience.
A soft knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Its updated knit tongue construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and feel.
The midsole is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By adding more FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning and using our new PureGEL™ technology, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience
Tech & Materials
- Engineered knit upper - Wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technology - Helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ ECO PLUS technology -Cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner - Improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details - Designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- AHAR™ outsole rubber - Improves durability
- Surface - Road
- Heel Drop - 8 mm
- Weight - 299 g/10.5 oz